FISPAN is a 3-year-old FinTech start-up based in Vancouver BC. Our contextual business banking platform is allowing leading global banks to offer bank-branded and embedded commercial banking applications. FISPAN provides instant scale and reach for banks who want to remove friction and add value by enabling their commercial banking clients to access banking services through their operational software of choice.
As a trusted provider of technology and operational services to tier1 financial institutions around the world, FISPAN maintains compliance and service designations more typical of mature organizations, such as SOC2/Type2 and ISO27001.
- Service Monitoring:
- Reviews transactions for suspicious or fraudulent activity and ensuring they comply with the Company’s compliance policy. Specifically, this includes:
- Reviewing ‘remove funds’ requests from within the system.
- Request verification from customers or customers’ financial institutions as necessary
- Manages Payment Instructions & Files:
- Liaises with the originator to repair errors in payment instructions.
- Clear up any payment exceptions.
- Tracks the status of transactions submitted for processing and follows up on any failures, rejections or tracing issues (or assigning such duties to others within the department);
- Provide Customer Support
- Respond to inbound tickets, and failed transaction from our customers
- Liaise with our fulfillment partners when issues arise on their end.
- Provide Tier 1 Technical Support for banks contacts including inquiries on payment errors and general plugin use
- Support with Customer Training/Client Onboarding
- Train and onboard new customers to the platform.
- Perform connectivity and configuration back-end testing
- Assisting in shaping the customer relationship
- Establish documentation for onboarding support and training additional customer support personnel
- Assisting in building customer support process and supporting training material and articles
- Helping to provide support on issues and requests in a timely manner
- Assisting with the installation process of new clients
What you need
- Education: Diploma in Business Administration, Finance or Operations
- Experience: At least 3 years with online payments, or accounting ERP systems, bank operations
- You need to have strong attention to detail, critical thinking and great judgement. You are the kind of person people call for advice or to have a second look at something important.
- Superb customer service skills
- You are super interested in technology and how money gets from point A to Point B.
- A second language not necessary but is an asset
- Someone who is wanting to make an opportunity their own
- Looking for growth potential in the role and organization
Located in the heart of downtown Vancouver in the historic Marine Building, FISPAN employees have access to state of the art amenities, weekly team lunches, and daily coffee runs, all along the scenic shores of Coal Harbour. We believe in uniting dynamic and passionate individuals in one place to create the best product in the FinTech industry.
FISPAN is on a mission to become the best place to explore, start, and grow a career for everyone. We are committed to building a workplace that recognizes, respects and elevates all individuals. We recognize that the differences in each of us is what makes FISPAN a different kind of business.