This kind of environment is not for everyone, but if you thrive on the highs and have the ability to slough off the lows, then the energy and technical freedom can be intoxicating.
You will help define and invent modernized ERP connectivity and work with some of the biggest enterprise and small business ERP platforms.
- Designs, develops and documents parts of a complex and comprehensive product suite
- Helps select the toolsets, software development conventions, and deployment methodologies
- Architects and implements programmatic data flows and user interfaces
- Integrate a wide variety of ERPs through provided APIs and find creative solutions to circumnavigate API limitations
- Conducts implementation and unit testing for assigned work packages, may also conduct integration testing.
- Participates in project teams
- Participates in design reviews
- Provides time estimates for assigned development
- Education: Degree in Computer Science
- Experience: 5 years in a commercial software development environment
- Comfortable working with Java
- Comfortable working with Kotlin is a plus
- Comfortable integrating external APIs in a efficient matter
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- ERP knowledge is a plus
- Comfortable working with ReactJS is a plus
- Real-world experience with mission-critical enterprise REST APIs (either as consumer or producer)
- Strong testing, configuration and deployment skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and team orientation
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and diverse groups of stakeholders
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills in establishing cooperative working relationships both internally and externally
- Good time management, with ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Competitive salary based on experience
- No Overtime Culture
- 4 weeks vacation from day 1
FISPAN is an enterprise SaaS FinTech start-up which makes it easy for banks to deploy new financial products and services quickly. Founded in 2016 by dynamic and successful FinTech entrepreneur Lisa Shields, our mission is to fundamentally change the way that companies bank, while building Vancouver’s next anchor company. FISPAN’s offices are located downtown in the Marine Building with access to state-of-the-art amenities along the scenic shores of Coal Harbour.
FISPAN is on a mission to become the best place to explore, start, and grow a career for everyone. We are committed to building a workplace that recognizes, respects and elevates all individuals. We recognize that the differences in each of us is what makes FISPAN a different kind of business.